T.Y. Lin International (TYLI) provided site investigations and inventory development for the United States Army Reserve 81st, 63rd, and 99th Regional Support Commands through an Indefinite Delivery Contract with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Charleston District. Inventory data was used in the creation of Municipal and Preventive Maintenance Contracts, significantly reducing the amount of yearly service calls at the facilities. During the peak inventory effort, site visits were staffed by up to 10 TYLI teams.
- TYLI inventoried all real property plant equipment at each location, validated facility square footages, and developed building and site plans.
- The first phase generated a real property plant equipment spreadsheet for use in the development of a performance-based preventative maintenance contract. The inventory had a prescriptive schedule that included locations, quantities, manufacturers, and serial/model numbers. Site and building plans were used in the municipal service contracts.
- The second phase included importing inventory data into the General Funds Enterprise Business System (GFEBS).
The TYLI team inventoried all sites across the 81st and 63rd RSC Divisions and half the sites across the 99th RSC Division, which encompassed 1,382 buildings and 18,073,731 square feet of building area, including:
- 81st Region A - 13 sites in Louisiana and Mississippi - 46 buildings, 710,035 ft2
- 81st Region B - 17 sites in Alabama and Mississippi - 45 buildings, 699,046 ft2
- 81st Region C - 22 sites in Alabama, Kentucky, Mississippi, and Tennessee - 61 buildings, 659,459 ft2
- 81st Region D - 11 site in Georgia - 37 buildings, 528,937 ft2
- 81st Region E - 17 sites in Alabama and Florida - 42 buildings, 326,266 ft2
- 81st Region F - 28 sites in North Carolina - 97 buildings, 743,000 ft2
- 81st Region G -22 sites in Georgia, North Carolina, and South Carolina - 74 buildings, 691,690 ft2
- 81st Region H - 23 sites in Kentucky and Tennessee - 71 buildings, 728,537 ft2
- 81st Region J - 17 sites in Florida and Georgia - 43 buildings, 349,310 ft2
- 81st Region K - 17 sites in Florida - 61 buildings, 901,893 ft2
- 81st Region PR - 11 sites in Puerto Rico - 83 buildings, 705,959 ft2
- 63rd Region 1 -29 sites in Arkansas and Oklahoma - 95 buildings, 1,321,794 ft2
- 63rd Region 2 - 11 sites in Texas - 101 buildings, 1,269,186 ft2
- 63rd Region 3 - 24 sites in Texas - 84 buildings, 1,624,210 ft2
- 63rd Region 4 - 15 sites in Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas - 50 buildings, 884,123 ft2
- 63rd Region 5 - 20 sites in California - 79 buildings, 1,539,480 ft2
- 63rd Region 6 - 14 sites in California and Nevada - 64 buildings, 1,127,238 ft2
- 99th Region 1 - 11 sites in Maine, Vermont, and New Hampshire - 34 buildings, 498,465 ft2
- 99th Region 2 - 18 sites in New York - 73 buildings, 1,143,398 ft2
- 99th Region 4 - 38 sites in New York, Virginia, and West Virginia - 100 buildings, 1,037,743 ft2
- 99th Region 5 - 19 sites in Virginia and West Virginia - 42 buildings, 583,962 ft2