Angela Carley, P.Eng., PMP
Senior Project Manager
Angela is recognized as an expert on project management, environmental assessments, preliminary design, and detailed design of municipal infrastructure projects within the Greater Toronto Area, including over 50km of watermain design.
Angela is a certified Project Management Professional with the Project Management Institute and is adept at various project management software.
Angela is particularly skilled in facilitating scheduling and risk management workshops.
- Professional Engineers of Ontario
- Project Management Institute
- North American Society of Trenchless Technologies
- Ontario Water Works Association
- Ontario Public Works Association
Areas of expertise:
- Water and sanitary sewer design
Publications and presentations:
- West Gormley External Sanitary Sewer, MEA Annual Workshop and General Meeting, 2019