GP Complex is a mixed-use development located along Phung Chi Kien Road, and includes commercial property, offices, residential apartments, houses, and a school. Total gross floor area (GFA) of the Project is 189,298 square meters, which features:
- One 18-story commercial/office block
- One 23-story residential block
- One 28-story residential block
- Eleven (11) 2-story houses
- One 3-story primary school for 1000 students
- The electrical supply is tapped from the power supply authority to the consumer HV switch room via two underground 22KV service cables.
- A total of 15 lifts are provided for the complex.
- A central chilled water system with two 600 TR and two 300 TR water-cooled centrifugal/screw chillers is in place for the office and retail area of the complex.
- The air conditioning system for the residential towers is designed so that each residential unit is served by either multi-split or single-split air conditioning units.
- Mechanical & Electrical (M&E) Engineering Design Consultancy Services