The K4 Seni development is located at Lot 55350, Mukim Batu, Kuala Lumpur and comprises:
- 2 blocks, both 40-story for a high-end condominium building with 466 units
- 2 blocks, both 17-story, for a condominium building with 139 units
- 4-level parking garage with an additional plaza level at the top of the carpark
- 2 Olympic-size swimming pools and two children’s pools
- 2 tennis courts and squash courts located at the carpark block
The site covers an area of approximately 34,802 square meters at Mont Kiara, Kuala Lumpur. The site is located within the Kenny Hill Formation.
- The proposed platform levels were formed mainly by cutting down from the natural ground levels. The foundation of the entire development is a bored piles system. Bored pile of diameters ranging from 600 - 1800 millimeters, with pile length variations from 8 - 31 meters, forms the foundation of the main building.
- Structurally, a combination of columns and shear wall system has been adopted for the 40-story high-rise blocks and is supported by 2.0 meter depth transfer beam above the plaza level.
- A 250 millimeter thick flat slab, with 450 millimeter thick drop panels, forms the podium carpark floors, while conventional beam and slab system for carpark levels under the tower block are used due to irregular and long spans between the supporting columns.