Mapletree Business City is an integrated business hub featuring a first-class business park with Grade A specifications, complete with recreational amenities. Ideal for multinational corporations in the consumer, pharmaceutical, IT and services industries, as well as financial institutions, the development has a total gross floor area (GFA) of 306,630 square meters, which comprise:
- One 18-story office block
- One 17-story business park block
- Two 14-story business park blocks joined at the upper floors
In addition to its landscaped open spaces and water features, Mapletree Business City supplies other amenities, such as a multi-purpose hall and seminar rooms, an air conditioned food court, a sky gym and a childcare center.
- A total building energy savings of 12 million kWh/year, or 34%
- A cooling plant design efficiency of 0.623kw/ton - the world’s most efficient chiller plant in the tropics
- The only district cooling plant in the world with an energy efficiency performance guarantee
- An innovative system for heating the swimming pool to 32 degrees C via a heat exchanger system that harvests waste heat from condenser water going to the cooling tower
- Use of a heat pump system to extract heat from the chilled water return for hot water production
- A potable water savings of 94,000 square meters/year (enough to fill about 47 Olympic-sized swimming pools)
- Luscious greenery that borders the link to Hort Park and Labrador Park
- Mechanical & Electrical (M&E) Engineering Consultancy Services.
- Green Mark Plantinum Award, 2009
Building and Construction Authority (BCA)