Singapore’s Marina Bay Sands Integrated Resort on Marina Bay features:
- Three 57-story hotel towers with 2,561 rooms, including more than 100 five star plus suites
- A 120,000 square meter convention-exhibition center with a 9,200 square meter, column-free ballroom capable of accommodating up to 8,000 people
- The Shoppes Mall
- A 20,500 square meter Art & Science Museum
- Two Sands Theatres, each with 2,000 seats
- Seven "Celebrity Chef" restaurants
- Two floating pavilions
- A casino with 500 tables and 1,600 slot machines
The complex is topped by a 340-meter long SkyPark, with a capacity of 3,900 people and a 150-meter infinity swimming pool. The SkyPark itself has been set on top of the world's largest public cantilevered platform, which overhangs the north tower by 67 meters, and offers visitors a 360 degree view of the city.
- TYLI’s construction engineering support was instrumental to the successful control of the lateral movements of the curved tower wings to within 2 millimeters of the finished profile, throughout the entire construction period.
- The pre-construction analyses of short- and long-term deflection base data were useful for the installation of curtain walls and finishes.
- TYLI also did the vibration review of the SkyPark with a cantilever of 67 meters from the edge of Tower 3 and other hanging bridges inside the hotel lobbies and other complex structures in the podium area.
- Accredited Checker (AC) Services
- Civil & Structural (C&S) Engineering Consultancy Design Support (for construction of the hotel towers)