Novena Square is a mixed-use development built above the Novena Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) station, and located at the connection point of Singapore’s prime suburbs of Bukit Timah, Chancery, Thomson and Newton. The Project comprises:
- Tower 1 - 25 stories with a Gross Floor Area (GFA) of 36,700 square meters
- Tower 2 -18 stories with a GFA of 20,820 square meters
- 3 floors of retail space offering a wide array of shopping and commercial tenancy, and a full-facilities health and fitness spa
- A pedestrian underpass for connection to neighboring Goldhill Centre.
- The structural system for the office towers generally comprises bored piles foundation with reinforced concrete pile caps, columns, core walls, beams and slab.
- Post-tensioned beams and slab were used for the parking garage and office floors.
- For the retail complex, structural steel with a profiled metal sheet floor system was adopted.
- Civil & Structural (C&S) Engineering Consultancy Services
- Design Excellence Award, 2002
Association of Consulting Engineers Singapore (ACES)