With a total area of 33,350 square meters, the Sennett Residence is a 332-unit development in a highly-desirable location in Singapore. Featuring a low-rise block and three high-rise blocks, the development includes facilities such as a playground, fitness stations, an amphitheater, resting and reading pavilions and water features. The 7th-story sky park includes a 50-meter lap pool, hot tub, sky bridge, sky gym and clubhouse. Each penthouse has its own private pool.
- Green building concepts include inverter type air-cooled dual expansion (DX) split, multi-split and Variable Refrigerant Flow/Volume (VRF/V) air-conditioning systems.
- A carbon monoxide monitoring and control system was designed for the underground parking garage’s mechanical ventilation and jet fans.
- Elevators and escalators are equipped with Variable Voltage Variable Frequency (VVVF) and sleep mode technologies.
- Motion sensors for lighting control were placed at all staircases.
- Energy-efficient T5 lighting was adopted, with high-frequency electronic ballast for common areas.