This proposed mixed development occupies close to 48,562 square meters of land in Kelana Jaya, Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia. It is located adjacent to and accessible via the existing highway, Lebuhraya Damansara Puchong [LDP]. Total Gross Floor Area (GFA) of the development is approximately 260,120 square meters. The proposed development, which will be carried out in phases, comprises:
- 1 block containing a 6-story shopping mall with an above-ground, 4-level parking garage
- 2 basement levels for parking
- 3 blocks with 31 -33 story office towers [Towers A, B & D]
- 1 block for a 5-story above-ground parking garage [Block E].
- Close to 4,400 parking spaces will be provided for the development.
- Phase 1 involves the development of the shopping mall [The Paradigm] together with the 4-floor elevated carpark and the 2-floor basement parking garage. The Shopping Mall is slated to open November 2011. The total GFA of the shopping mall is approximately 92,900 square meters (net floor area approximately 63,170 square meters) comprises mixed tenants of the retail, entertainment, and food and beverage industries.
- The Phase 1 development also involves various civil engineering projects, such as:
- The construction of a tunnel loop interchange that links access between the proposed development and LDP
- Upgrading of the existing sewerage treatment plant and existing sewerage pumping station
- Laying of a new water supply pipe from a nearby reservoir to the development
- Upgrading of existing main drain
- Phase 2 involves the development of three blocks of office towers, varying in height from of 31 to 33 stories, and the 5-story carpark block. The total GFA of the office towers is approximately 167,220 square meters with net floor area of approximately 139,350 square meters.