Wisma 46 is an integrated retail and office development located in the Central Business District of downtown Jakarta. The Project is situated on an 11,000 square meter parcel of land and includes a 262-meter high skyscraper (50-story office tower); an 8-story podium for retail stores and a multi-story parking garage; and a 2-floor basement carpark. Total Gross Floor Area (GFA) is 95,000 square meters. The Project was developed in two phases, with a construction cost of US$180 million for Phase 1 and US$46 million for Phase 2.
- The 50-story tower is the tallest building in Indonesia at its time of completion in 1996.
- The building is designed for Jakarta - seismic Zone 4 (American UBC Classification Zone 1).
- The standard floor system consists of one-way post-tensioned concrete beams spanning 12 meters between the core wall and perimeter columns.
- The podium floors consist of a post-tensioned flat slab system.
- There are 23 super high-speed elevators, which can reach a speed of 360mpm.
- It also houses four 1500 KW diesel generators with direct coupled radiator fans.
- Civil & Structural (C&S) Engineering Consultancy Services
- Mechanical & Electrical (M&E) Engineering Consultancy Services