Senior Bridge Engineer
Jeremy is a professional bridge engineer who provides outside of the box solutions to unique design problems. With a passion for client care, negotiation, and staff mentorship, he is responsible for project management and operations for the Bridge Sector.
Jeremy has 20 years of experience in roadway, highway, and structural design, including project initiation documents (PID), plans specifications, and estimates (PS&E), and construction inspection. He has experience with large scale projects, as well as conventional state DOT bridge projects. In addition to his project management and structure design responsibilities, Jeremy has extensive experience in structures specifications preparation. His structure construction experience includes inspection, falsework review and evaluation of deck grades.
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- Vice-Chair, San Diego State University College of Engineering Advisory Board
- San Diego State University Lecturer, 2022-present
Areas of expertise:
- 2015 (Sept), San Elijo Lagoon Bridge Replacement, Western Bridge Engineers’ Seminar
- 2022 (July), San Elijo Lagoon Bridge Replacement, International Bridge Conference
- 2022 (Sept), Cable Fatigue Testing, Footbridge Conference