Fernando has three decades of experience specializing in delivering long-lasting solutions for water and wastewater utilities.
His experience includes planning, feasibility studies, design, and project management of complex, multi-disciplined projects. Fernando has served as program manager, project director, project manager, and design engineer on numerous wastewater treatment plants, solids handling facilities, pipelines, pumping stations, combined sewer studies, pilot testing studies, and construction services. He is a certified Project Management Professional with experience in establishing and utilizing highly effective project communication procedures and controls to optimize adherence to project goals, budget, and schedule.
- Water Environment Federation
- Arizona Water Association
- American Academy of Environmental Engineers
- Project Management Institute
- Association of Mechanical Engineers, Ecuador
Areas of Expertise
- Wastewater treatment and conveyance
- Biosolids and solids handling
- Master planning
- Management of complex, multi-disciplined programs and projects