With over 30 years of construction, technical engineering, and project management experience, Gerard understands the needs of the East and Mid-Atlantic region.
Gerard’s design and project management background include all aspects of design, strategic planning, project administration, scheduling, budgeting, and stakeholder relations. His construction management experience ranges from on-site management, including inspection and field engineering, change order processing, claims mitigation, document management and quality assurance/control.
Having managed a wide range of airport-related projects, from conceptual development through final design and construction management, he is extremely well versed at identifying both site-specific and facility-wide operational issues, as well as developing and implementing situational solutions to such matters.
His effective communication and organizational skills, coupled with his technical and construction background, has resulted in numerous successful projects throughout his professional career.
- American Association of Airport Executives (AAAE)
- AAAE NEC – Northeast Chapter
- Airport Consultants Council (ACC)
- American Counsel of Engineering (ACEC)
- Airports Council International – North America (ACI-NA)
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) – Air Transport
- New York Aviation Management Association (NYAMA)
Areas of expertise:
- Airport Pavement
- Construction Safety and Phasing Plans
- Soil Erosion
- Sediment Control Measures