Katie is the consummate professional, always looking for opportunities to share her knowledge and expertise with her industry peers.
Katie has diverse experience in airport, highway, and infrastructure assessment. Her international aviation expertise includes airport planning, design and construction, structural pavement design, airfield and roadway geometric design, utility relocation design and coordination, drainage analysis, erosion and sediment control, and storm water management.
She has worked on aviation projects throughout the US, Canada, and Hong Kong.
Katie is active in professional societies and has given many presentations associated with pavement design, construction, evaluation and sustainability at prominent industry conferences.
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) / Transportation & Development Institute
- Board of Governors
- Airfield Pavement Committee chair
- Highway Pavement Committee member
- Transportation Research Board (TRB)
- AFH50 Concrete Pavement Construction and Rehabilitation Committee
- AFN40 Concrete Materials and Placement Techniques Committee
- Airport Consultants Council (ACC) Engineering Committee chair
Areas of expertise:
- Airfield Pavement