Megan Huff, PfMP
Vice President Mobility Systems
As leader of our Mobility practice, Megan has an extensive track record in end-to-end delivery of complex, high priority projects on tight schedules within mission critical service organizations.
Megan oversees the development of high-end consultancy, planning and systems engineering services in rail, transit and other mission-critical industries. She has expertise in leading and directing technology related strategic planning, project development and implementation for business lines and support organizations in operations.
- Project Management Institute
- American Public Transportation Association
- Intelligent Transportation Systems America
Areas of expertise:
- Mobility Systems
- Public Transportation Operations
- Intelligent Transportation Systems
- Portfolio Management
- Strategic Planning/Roadmapping
Publications and Presentations:
- March 31, 2022 - Featured in CEOWORLD Magazine, How to Break Down the Silos Hindering Companies’ Digital Transformation Efforts
- Nov 21, 2021 - Featured in Forbes Magazine, What The Reemergence Of AR And VR Technologies Means For Businesses