Scott excels at bringing people and ideas together. His collaborative approach builds trust with clients and inspires his industry colleagues to drive performance, productivity, and profitability.
Scott is an accomplished executive with over 40 years of experience managing rail, truck and marine transportation, and logistics programs for domestic and international operations. He has implemented and managed an impressive array of projects and programs, including rail rolling stock and bus specifications and procurements at all stages of development. With a focus on alternative energy for vehicles Scott connects stakeholders at the local, state, and federal levels.
Scott’s decisive leadership cultivates strong relationships and forges beneficial partnerships that stimulate business development.
Scott has delivered numerous talks at industry conferences and events, never missing an opportunity to share his experience with his colleagues through internal presentations.
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt
- WSDOT Senior Leadership Program
- Pacific Northwest Association of Rail Shippers
- National Industrial Transportation League, Transportation Research Board
- Project Management Institute (PMI), Past National Academy of Sciences AT030 Committee Chair
Areas of expertise:
- Vehicle rolling stock
- Alternative energy vehicles
- Maintenance facilities
- Ports + Marine
- Large program management
- Domestic and international experience