Kevin Brown, P.Eng.
Senior Project Manager
Kevin has participated in a variety of studies, including master plans and class environmental, hydraulic capacity, and future needs assessments, as well as collection system evaluations.
Kevin works with public and private-sector clients throughout Ontario. He has extensive experience in municipal servicing, hydraulic modelling, and hydrology.
Kevin also has experience with addressing water quality issues, having prepared stormwater management plans and conceptual designs of sewage overflow control structures. He has extensive experience with several wastewater and stormwater management models, as well as GIS database integration and applications.
- Professional Engineers of Ontario
- Project Management Institute
- Ontario Public Works Association
- American Public Works Association
Areas of expertise:
- Systems analysis
- Hydraulic modeling
Publications and presentations:
- Development of a Basement Flooding Remediation Strategy. Practical modelling of Urban Water Systems, Monograph 11, Computational Hydraulics International.