Along with her commitment to excellence, Carol has a proven record of successfully implementing holistic, ISO-compliant quality management systems to fast-tracked, muti-disciplinary design-build projects. She manages these quality systems throughout detailed design and construction phases and is involved from project inception to close-out. Carol uses a collaborative approach and establishes a high level of communication among the project teams.
Carol has over 20 years of experience in quality management, quality assurance and control, project management, construction support, design, fabrication, and inspection of major highway transportation infrastructure projects. Her experience encompasses global infrastructure projects, including Quality Control Manager for the I-35 Northeast Expansion Central Project in Texas, Design Quality Manager for the Samuel De Champlain Bridge in Montreal, and Design Engineer for the San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge.
- American Society of Quality (ASQ)
- Certified Manager of Quality/ Organizational Excellence (CMQ/OE), ASQ, No. 55723
- ISO 90001:2005 26-Hour Certified Lead Auditor Training, Global Exemplar
- American Welding Society (AWS)
- AWS D1.5 Bridge Welding Code Committee
- AWS Certified Welding Inspector, No. 8120031
Areas of expertise:
- Quality Management
- Project Management
- Steel Detailing and Fabrication
- On-site Construction Support