Intissar is a dedicated, respected, and effective manager who leads multidisciplinary teams to implement America’s largest capital improvement programs while maintaining a safe and secure airport experience for millions of passengers.
Intissar has over 38 years of experience in strategic planning, engineering, construction, project and program management, specializing in aviation. She has managed a wide range of projects, leading and overseeing capital improvement projects for international and domestic airports.
Intissar’s intense client focus extends to her project teams and informs the development of strategic plans, including resource planning, technical guidance, project controls and execution.
Intissar has contributed to the aviation industry’s understanding of airport management through her work at conferences, as a speaker and panelist, articles, and whitepapers.
- American Council of Engineering Companies (ACEC) California Los Angeles County Chapter, Liaison Committee Chair
- Airport Consultants Council (ACC), Engineering Committee
- Women Transportation Seminar (WTS), Director-at-Large (past)
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE), Air Transport Group, Past President
- American Association of Airport Executives (AAAE)
- Transportation Research Board, various committees
Areas of expertise:
- Airport Management