T.Y. Lin International Wins First Place in 2012 Zweig Marketing Excellence Awards
T.Y. Lin International (TYLI), a globally recognized full-service infrastructure consulting firm, has won first place in the 2012 Zweig Marketing Letter Marketing Excellence Awards for its website (www.tylin.com). The Marketing Excellence Awards recognize outstanding marketing efforts of architecture, engineering, planning, and environmental consulting firms in the U.S. and Canada. A panel of industry professionals judge the entries based on measurable results achieved, design excellence, creativity and marketing objectives.
Launched in September 2011, the primary goal of the new TYLI Group website was to convey the firm’s ‘One Global Vision’ message as well as the full depth and breadth of the firm’s service offerings and magnitude of its projects to audiences in the U.S., China, Taiwan, Malaysia, Singapore, and around the world.
Juror comments included:
- “This is one of the most engaging and inviting reads I’ve seen in a website in a very long time.”
- “In addition to the overall design being elegant, the navigation is elegant in its simplicity.”
- “The quality of the photography is absolutely outstanding. The visual impacts created are of great impact.”
- “Extremely creative solution to making a lot of content available in an easy to view format.”
- “Beautiful, easy to use, superb website…T.Y. Lin International nailed it!”
For more information about the awards, please visit ZweigWhite's website.