T.Y. Lin International Jumps to No. 55 in Engineering News-Record's Top 500 Design Firms
T.Y. Lin International (TYLI) moved up to No. 55 in Engineering News-Record’s (ENR) annual listings of the Top 500 Design Firms, up six spots from last year’s 61st place. The list is based on 2010 design services revenue. TYLI continues to expand our global design expertise by ranking for the first time in the Airports and Multi-Unit Residential categories.
Overall, TYLI moved up in the following categories:
- No. 55 - Top 500 Design Firms
- No. 32 - Top 100 ‘Pure Design’ Firms
- No. 16 - Top 50 Transportation Design Firms
- No. 28 - Top 50 Designers International Markets
- No. 7 - Top 25 Bridge Design Firms
- No. 12 - Top 25 Multi-Unit Residential Design Firms
- No. 16 - Top 25 Mass Transit and Rail Design Firms
- No. 23 - Top 25 Highway Design Firms
- No. 25 - Top 25 Airport Design Firms
ENR is the world’s largest circulation weekly construction news magazine, with over 300,000 readers globally.