T.Y. Lin International Honored at 2011 SMPS National Marketing Communication Awards
T.Y. Lin International (TYLI), a globally recognized full-service infrastructure consulting firm, is proud to announce its achievement of second place in the media relations campaign category and third place in the internal newsletter category at the 34th Annual Society of Marketing Professional Services (SMPS) National Marketing Communication Awards Gala held on August 25 in Chicago, IL.
The SMPS National Marketing Communications Awards Program is a highly esteemed awards competition that recognizes and honors excellence in marketing communications by professional services firms in the design and building industry. Each year, close to 200 firms submit hundreds of entries in 23 categories. TYLI has won numerous awards from SMPS in the past, including:
- Third Place, Brochure Category, 2010
- Second Place, Advertising Category, 2007
- Second Place, Advertising Category, 2006
- Second Place, Advertising Category, 2005
- Third Place, Brochure Category, 2004
- Second Place, Web Site Category, 2002
- Third Place, Advertising Category, 2002
For more information about the SMPS National Marketing Communication Awards, please visit its website.