Dr. Radojevic has comprehensive experience in the design, analysis, erection engineering, and rehabilitation of cable-supported bridges. He has held positions of Technical Director and Team Leader for large multi-disciplinary bridge projects.
Dr. Radojevic has 29 years of structural engineering experience working on complex infrastructure projects, including more than 20 years working on long-span cable-supported bridges. He is effective working with clients and subconsultants.
His proven leadership track record, ability to lead design teams successfully and efficiently, and coordinate project activities with owners, contractors and other clients, has led to the successful delivery of such projects as the Angus L. Macdonald Bridge in Nova Scotia, Kosciuszko Bridge Phase 2 in New York, Abraham Lincoln Bridge in Louisville, Kentucky, and the Golden Ears Bridge near Vancouver, British Columbia.
Dr. Radojevic was also involved as an Expert Advisor and Lead Review Engineer for the Gordie Howe International Bridge between United States and Canada, which will be the longest cable-stayed bridge in North America when completed.
- Member, Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of British Columbia (BC), Canada
- Member, Association of Professional Engineers of Nova Scotia (NS), Canada
- Member, Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Alberta (AB), Canada
- Member, Professional Engineers Ontario (ON)
- Member, Post-Tensioning Institute (PTI)
- Member, International Association for Bridge and Structural Engineering (IABSE)
Areas of expertise: