Katie’s success is due to driving programs to get things done while delivering quality engineering and meeting regulatory requirements.
Having degrees in both Communications and Engineering, she brings a unique experience to the management of infrastructure programs and projects. With 18 years of experience, Katie brings program management experience on major programs that have included significant public outreach including the development of inventory outreach programs. She served as Program Manager for the historic Great Water Alliance for the Waukesha Water Utility. As the Program Manager, she is leading the program team in implementation of the delivery of a new water supply system with a return flow system to the Great Lakes Basin. She also brings experience with the compilation of rate studies, developing funding strategies, permitting of large and unique programs, and preparing detailed design drawings for conveyance and distribution systems. Katie is also the Chair of AWWA’s Water Equation committee which focuses on raising funds to support workforce development initiatives in the water industry as well as community engineering corps projects in underserved areas in the United States.
- American Water Works Association
- Illinois Section American Water Works Association
- Wisconsin Section American Water Works Association
- Central States Water Environment Association
Areas of Expertise
- Program management
- Public outreach and communications
- Permitting and regulatory compliance
- Water treatment, pumping and distribution
- Wastewater treatment and collections systems