Fernando is a seasoned infrastructure leader in the planning, design and delivery of infrastructure projects at a local, national and international level.
He has over three decades of extensive experience in both Public and Private sectors, including public-private-partnerships with a unique set of skills that includes a diverse portfolio of projects delivering services throughout his career valued at over $3 billion in public assets.
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- Florida Engineering Society
- American Water Works Association
- National Society of Civil Engineers
- American Public Works Association
Areas of Expertise
- Wastewater treatment and conveyance
- Pumping stations
- Stormwater management and flood control
- Utility management