A prolific writer and lecturer, Justin is passionate about the profession and seeks out opportunities to share his experience and learn from others.
As Associate and co-leader of a studio for Silman, a TYLin company, Justin oversees new construction, renovation, and historic preservation projects of varying scales around the world.
Justin was the Editor in Chief of SEAoNY Cross Sections from 2014-2017. He has written articles published in Modern Steel Construction. He is a member of the American Society of Civil Engineers, and as an adjunct professor, he currently teaches several courses at the Bernard and Anne Spitzer School of Architecture at City College in New York City.
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- Structural Engineers Association of New York (SEAoNY), member, Editor in Chief 2014 – 2017 SEAoNY Cross Sections
- Institute for Public Architecture
Areas of expertise:
- New construction
- Historic preservation
Publications and presentations:
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute School of Architecture, Lecturer
- Bernard and Anne Spitzer School of Architecture at the City College of New York, Adjunct Professor
- New York Institute of Technology, School of Architecture, Adjunct Professor
- Modern Steel Construction, “Sporting a New Look”
- SEAoNY Cross Sections, “Glass Engineering Basics”
- SEAoNY Cross Sections, “Teaching the World Around Us: A Salvadorian Experience”
- Modern Steel Construction, “BIM in the Real World”