Nate is a compassionate and dedicated professional who is always looking for innovative, sustainable infrastructure design solutions.
Nate manages and designs a variety of civil engineering projects centered on park, roadway, site development, and canal infrastructure. His experience includes site/parking lot, roadway design, roadway/site grading, 3D earthwork design/analysis, traffic signal design, work zone traffic control, pavement design, and utility design.
For Nate, no project is too large or too small to provide clients with the personal attention to detail, cooperate team spirit, and big picture view. He flourishes working side by side with his clients to achieve their goals. Whether the result is a rejuvenated State Park that entices families to visit, rehabilitating dilapidated canal infrastructure, or a new multimodal roadway that enhances a community and leads people home, he takes pride in building community connections.
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- American Council of Engineering Companies (ACEC)
- ACEC NY, Statewide Canals Committee
- Institute of Transportation Engineers (ITE)
- American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO)
Areas of expertise:
- Project management
- Transportation design
- Site development
- 3D earthwork modeling
- Utility design
- Canal/park infrastructure design