Walt partners with utility leaders across the nation to accelerate equitable water management and policies and collaborative community-focused programs.
Walt has served in leadership roles in the management, planning, design, and design services during construction of water, wastewater, and solid waste facilities, as well as experience in climate resiliency design, master planning, financial capability assessments, and environmental permitting. He brings a water equity lens which ensures all people have access to clean, safe, affordable water service; maximizes the community and economic benefits of water infrastructure investment; and fosters community resilience in the face of a changing climate.
Areas of Expertise
- Community Collaboration
- Climate Resiliency
- American Water Works Association
- Engineers Without Borders
- National Association of Clean Water Agencies
- New York Water Environment Association
- US Water Alliance – One Water Council
- Water Environment Federation
- West Harlem Environmental Action